Your favorite cupcake recipe (or make it easy and go with your favorite box cake mix)
24 cake cup ice cream cones
Icing, sprinkles and any other desired toppings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare cupcake recipe per directions.
3. Place ice cream cones in muffins pan and fill 2/3 full with batter.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or unit done.
5. Cool on a wire rack and frost with icing and sprinkles. Enjoy!
Note: To get the swirl effect in the icing, use a pastry bag with an icing tip in the shape that you want.
Recipe from Taste Buds Kitchen
Back to kids' recipes