If there's one part of Christmas morning that I absolutely love, it's opening our stockings. Growing up, my mom always did such a great job of finding fun little gadgets, accessories and treats for us. Always included in the very bottom of our stockings were Christmas M&M's, an apple and an orange. Then we'd find an array of little presents, all neatly wrapped in red or green tissue paper. Now that I have a family of my own, shopping for stocking stuffers is something I love to do. I enjoy searching for fun toys, tiny art supplies and other gifts that I know my girls will love. If you are looking for some stocking stuffer ideas for your little guy or gal, here are some great things you should be able to find at the last minute!
1. Lip balm. Toddlers love having a lip balm of their very own! This Burt's Bees lip balm is perfect for the winter season.
2. Crayon gems. My girls have these awesome crayons, and they are so much fun.
3. Pez. If your toddler can handle eating these little candies, this will be a fun surprise.
4. Nalgene. Your little one will feel so grown up using his very own water bottle!
5. Kazoo. It might be a little annoying after awhile, but I promise your kiddo will love it.
6. Rainbow streamers. We got our girls these silk streamers this year. I know they'll be a hit!
7. Bubble bath. Some yummy-smelling bubble bath will make bath time so much fun.
8. Sticker book. What kid doesn't love stickers? A book full of them will be an awesome Christmas surprise!
9. New socks. Pretty sure this is a staple Christmas item.
10. Raisins. Splurge a bit and go with the yogurt-dipped kind. Your little one will thank you!
Merry Christmas, everyone!