Make your own mobile to hang over your baby's crib. Choose the color combinations that work best for the room and you'll have a unique piece that they'll cherish for years to come.
- Wood embroidery hoop (discard the outer circle and just use the interior one)
1. Make pom-poms (for more pom-pom how-to's, click here), leaving a long tie at the end to tie to the embroidery hoop.
2. Tie together pom-poms for multiples in a row.
3. Tie pom-poms to embroidery hoop.
4. Wrap ribbon around hoop to hide ties and secure with tape.
5. Create a hanger with yarn by tying string in three places. Bringing the strings together and tie a loop to hang from a ceiling hook.
6. Hang and enjoy!