Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and with it comes
hearts on everything and the abundance of love in the air. Whether you’re
feeling sweet or sexy this year, we’ve rounded up our very favorite Valentine’s
Day pajamas, for anything from an evening of romance to a fun night in.
1. Wildfox Chemise - It’s true: Love is everything. And what
better way to express your feelings on the day of love than with a cute little
3. For the Nursing Mom - These pajamas are suitable for
nursing and pregnant mamas, and they’re also cute and feminine. The lace and
little hearts all over make these the perfect pick for Valentine’s Day. Because
you should still feel cute even when you’re nursing.
5. Floral Robe - This kimono-style floral robe is just the
right thing to wear over your unmentionables for a quintessentially girly look.
We love this silky robe for lounging around the house, and we know that he will
love it too.
6. I Don’t Need a Valentine - If you’re more of the type to
boycott Valentine’s Day, this sleep shirt is the perfect choice. Hey, even if
you do have a valentine, you might still need vodka. We don’t judge.
12. Heart Shorts - These are pretty much the classic
Valentine’s Day pajama shorts. It doesn’t get any cute than some shorts with
hearts all over, does it? Pair these with your favorite comfy tee for a cute
and fun look.
14. Blush Chemise - We love this light and delicate chemise for
any night you want to feel special and sexy. The pretty lace and beautiful
blush color make for a perfectly feminine nightie that you will feel like