Let's face it, we've all been "that mom" from time to time. The mom who finds herself counting to three despite the fact that she swore she would never do it or who has totally contemplated how to pass off a top knot and yoga pants as appropriate "going out attire" on more than one occasion.
Recently I've found myself utilizing #thatmom on so many of my Instagram photos that I decided it was probably time to document all of my #thatmom transgressions. These are just a few...
1. The times I've wiped my kids' faces with my spit.
2. The times I pulled out my wallet to purchase something and tiny, plastic toys spilled out all over the counter.
9. The times I've come home from an outing only to realize that my clothing is askew in some form or another (peanut butter fingerprints, boogers, milk leaks, inside out shirt...the list goes on and on...)
10. The times I ran a quick errand with my children while looking a hot mess and ran into people I knew.
11. The times I've been seen pushing around an empty stroller while wearing/carrying both of my children.
12. The times I used baby wipes to clean EVERYTHING.