We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
1. TWELVElittle Bag ($145) - The Carry Love Tote is lightweight, comfortable to carry around and the perfect size to fit all baby essentials. The soft nylon material makes the bag crushable and yet durable to withstand daily parenting activities, not only making it the perfect diaper bag, but also a perfect everyday tote.
2. Kimbery Parry Vanilla Baby Oil ($12) - This pure baby oil is gentle and calming for baby, and made with only the purest, organic ingredients for your baby.
3. Little Giraffe Red Plush Toy ($68) - The Mini G Little Giraffe is perfectly huggable and equipped with a matching chenille blanky for extra comfort!
4. Pink Comotomo Bottles ($22.99) - These Comotomo bottles have a natural-sensation nipple and mounded body shape. Even those babies who refuse the bottle feel more comfortable with the infant bottles, allowing them to latch on much easier.
5. Olivine Pink Bath ($24) - Inspire a state of deep relaxation with detoxifying Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, hydrating organic cocoa and shea butters, muscle-soothing epsom minerals and a pure essential oil blend of lavender, ylang ylang, rose and orris root.
6. Lulujo Gift Set + XO Swaddles ($60) - This is a great starter pack for a new mom or a great renewal pack for a seasoned mother who knows and trusts her go-to products. It also includes Swaddles made from bamboo-sourced rayon, versatile and durable yet lightweight. These wraps can also be used as a blanket, a nursing cover, a portable crib sheet, a change mat, a stroller cover and more.
7. Babyganics Hero Set ($27.99) - Get your baby safe world on with the Babyganics baby-safe world essentials gift set. It includes everything from shampoo to lotion to dish soap and more, all made with plant-based, baby-safe ingredients — so your baby can go forth and grow boldly.
8. Tiny Devotions' Self-LoveBracelet ($64) - Wear this bracelet as a reminder that you, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. Love yourself, believe in yourself, support yourself and be kind to yourself. Made of rose quartz, moonstone and coconut wood.
9. Mabel's Labels Heart Labels ($21) - The heart icon Mabel's Label is perfect for any Valentine and is a daily reminder of love. Stick them on lunch containers, bottles, toys, sports equipment and more to keep personal belongings close (and out of the lost and found).