We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
This genius transformation of turning a walnut to a pineapple is so delightful and fun. Your kids will go nutty over it. Get the how-to at: StudioDIY.
Image via Mypoppet.com.au
2. Fun Fruit Key Rings: These adorable key rings are made from perler beads. Design your beads then melt them with your iron.Get the how-to at MyPoppet.
Image via Handmade by Kelly
3. DIY Fruit Magnet Crafts: Jazz up your refrigerator with these fruit magnets. The best part: this craft uses self-adhesive craft foam – a.k.a. no sticky glue hands for the little ones! Get the how-to
at Handmade by Kelly.
Image via Cutesy Crafts
4. Dip Dye Watermelon Skirt: This DIY is so precious. Just imagine your little girl running around this summer wearing a skirt like this. (heart melting!). Get the how-to at Cutesy Crafts.
Image via Crafts by Amanda
5. Paper Plate Fruit Crafts: Making these paper plate fruit crafts are perfect for way to spend a summer afternoon with a preschooler. Get the how-to at CraftsbyAmanda.com.
Image via Making Home Base
6. Fruit Stamping: Introduce your children to new fruits and veggies by first creating art out of it. You can make adorable tea towels or just stamp them on a piece of paper and then hang them in your kitchen. Get the how-to at Making Home Base.
Image via Inspired Dreamer
7. Fruit Balloon Garland: Throwing a summer BBQ? Decorate with this inexpensive and colorful idea. Seriously – how fun is this?!Get the how to at Inspired Dreamer.
Image via Carrie Waller
8. DIY Stamped Watermelon Doormat: With this watermelon doormat, each time you walk into your house, you're sure to get a smile on your face.Get the how-to: ehow.
Image via Trisha Zemp
9: Pineapple Favor Bags: Whether you're throwing a fruit-inspired bday party or you just want to send your guests home with a special treat, these pineapple goodie bags will have everyone puckering their lips!Get the how-to at The House That Lars Built.
Image via Purl Bee
10. DIY Citrus Coasters: Even though these coasters are sewn, you can make them kid friendly by using a "no sew" glue.Get the how-to at: Purlbee.