This genius transformation of turning a walnut to a pineapple is so delightful and fun. Your kids will go nutty over it. Get the how-to at: StudioDIY.
Image via Mypoppet.com.au
2. Fun Fruit Key Rings: These adorable key rings are made from perler beads. Design your beads then melt them with your iron.Get the how-to at MyPoppet.
Image via Handmade by Kelly
3. DIY Fruit Magnet Crafts: Jazz up your refrigerator with these fruit magnets. The best part: this craft uses self-adhesive craft foam – a.k.a. no sticky glue hands for the little ones! Get the how-to
at Handmade by Kelly.
Image via Cutesy Crafts
4. Dip Dye Watermelon Skirt: This DIY is so precious. Just imagine your little girl running around this summer wearing a skirt like this. (heart melting!). Get the how-to at Cutesy Crafts.
Image via Crafts by Amanda
5. Paper Plate Fruit Crafts: Making these paper plate fruit crafts are perfect for way to spend a summer afternoon with a preschooler. Get the how-to at CraftsbyAmanda.com.
Image via Making Home Base
6. Fruit Stamping: Introduce your children to new fruits and veggies by first creating art out of it. You can make adorable tea towels or just stamp them on a piece of paper and then hang them in your kitchen. Get the how-to at Making Home Base.
Image via Inspired Dreamer
7. Fruit Balloon Garland: Throwing a summer BBQ? Decorate with this inexpensive and colorful idea. Seriously – how fun is this?!Get the how to at Inspired Dreamer.
Image via Carrie Waller
8. DIY Stamped Watermelon Doormat: With this watermelon doormat, each time you walk into your house, you're sure to get a smile on your face.Get the how-to: ehow.
Image via Trisha Zemp
9: Pineapple Favor Bags: Whether you're throwing a fruit-inspired bday party or you just want to send your guests home with a special treat, these pineapple goodie bags will have everyone puckering their lips!Get the how-to at The House That Lars Built.
Image via Purl Bee
10. DIY Citrus Coasters: Even though these coasters are sewn, you can make them kid friendly by using a "no sew" glue.Get the how-to at: Purlbee.