We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
1. Silly Sculpture: Mold together a base with
air-dry clay. Before the clay dries, stick your pipe cleaners in and create a
masterpiece. Get the how-to at Acorns To Oaks.
Image via Pink Stripey Socks
2. Signs of Love: Send a sweet message to your friends by creating a wall
art design out of sticks and pipe cleaners. Get the how-to at Pink Stripey Socks.
Image via Handmade by
3. Pixie Pipe Cleaner: These oh-so-cute fairies use flower petals as skirts and
yarn scraps as hair. Make one in every color and let your kids' imagination
fly. Get the how-to at Handmadebykelly.com.
Image via eLove
4. Gorgeous Gift Wrap: This simple wrap job will wow any recipient. Brown
kraftpaper and braided pipe cleaners are all that you need. Get the how-to at
Oh Happy Day!
Image via Carla Wiking
5: Ping Pong Pipe Cleaners: These adorable monsters are a must-do. Paint ping-pong balls
and glue on googly eyes and pipe cleaners for your monster-mix-ups. Get the
how-to at Kids Activities Blog.
Image via Meet the
6. Hipster Pipe Cleaners: Cool glasses are a must for hipsters. The wackier the better
and these fit the bill! Get the how-to at Meet the Dubiens.
Image via Funky Polka
7. Flower Pipe Cleaner Power: These are a perfect craft for a sleepover or an artsy play
date! Afterwards, you can play dress up or store. Get the how-to at Funky Polka
Image via Crafty
8. Clothespin Dragonflies: These quick craft dragonflies are a simple craft even for a
toddler. Paint or use markers to color the clothespin and fold the pipe
cleaners. Get the how-to at Crafty Morning.
Image via DIY Ready
9. Pipe Cleaner Pencil Holder: Keep your pencils, pens and markers organized with these
woven pipe cleaner pencil holders. It's a great craft for school age kids. Get
the how-to at DIY Ready.
Image via No 1 Has
10. Busy Busy Baby: Give your toddler some pipe cleaners and a spaghetti
strainer. Show him a couple times how to poke the pipe cleaners in the strainer
and viola you have 10 minutes to cook or get something done. Genius! Get the
how-to at No 1 Has More Fun.