1. Silly Sculpture: Mold together a base with
air-dry clay. Before the clay dries, stick your pipe cleaners in and create a
masterpiece. Get the how-to at Acorns To Oaks.
Image via Pink Stripey Socks
2. Signs of Love: Send a sweet message to your friends by creating a wall
art design out of sticks and pipe cleaners. Get the how-to at Pink Stripey Socks.
Image via Handmade by
3. Pixie Pipe Cleaner: These oh-so-cute fairies use flower petals as skirts and
yarn scraps as hair. Make one in every color and let your kids' imagination
fly. Get the how-to at Handmadebykelly.com.
Image via eLove
4. Gorgeous Gift Wrap: This simple wrap job will wow any recipient. Brown
kraftpaper and braided pipe cleaners are all that you need. Get the how-to at
Oh Happy Day!
Image via Carla Wiking
5: Ping Pong Pipe Cleaners: These adorable monsters are a must-do. Paint ping-pong balls
and glue on googly eyes and pipe cleaners for your monster-mix-ups. Get the
how-to at Kids Activities Blog.
Image via Meet the
6. Hipster Pipe Cleaners: Cool glasses are a must for hipsters. The wackier the better
and these fit the bill! Get the how-to at Meet the Dubiens.
Image via Funky Polka
7. Flower Pipe Cleaner Power: These are a perfect craft for a sleepover or an artsy play
date! Afterwards, you can play dress up or store. Get the how-to at Funky Polka
Image via Crafty
8. Clothespin Dragonflies: These quick craft dragonflies are a simple craft even for a
toddler. Paint or use markers to color the clothespin and fold the pipe
cleaners. Get the how-to at Crafty Morning.
Image via DIY Ready
9. Pipe Cleaner Pencil Holder: Keep your pencils, pens and markers organized with these
woven pipe cleaner pencil holders. It's a great craft for school age kids. Get
the how-to at DIY Ready.
Image via No 1 Has
10. Busy Busy Baby: Give your toddler some pipe cleaners and a spaghetti
strainer. Show him a couple times how to poke the pipe cleaners in the strainer
and viola you have 10 minutes to cook or get something done. Genius! Get the
how-to at No 1 Has More Fun.