In addition to brains, beauty and class, the
real estate heiress and 33-year-old mom of two has pretty amazing skin. Just scroll
through Ivanka's Instagram and it's
hard to miss her poreless, glowy complexion. Despite juggling a high-profile
position at the Trump Organization, designing her fashion and accessory lines
and taking care of two kiddies, her busy schedule doesn't seem to wreak havoc
on her skin as most people would experience.
What's her secret, you ask? Lucky for us mere
mortals, Trump's health coach Maria Marlowe spilled the beans on IvankaTrump.com,
emphasizing that beauty comes from within. Although we are proponents of a
solid skincare regimen, Maria has opened our eyes to the correlation between a
healthy complexion and the foods we consume, with dietary habits having more
effect on our skin than our trusty, go-to face creams.
Filled with nutrients, vitamins and minerals,
these seven superfoods promise a clear, supple complexion when integrated into
your diet regularly. Get ready to grocery shop for the beautiful, envious skin you've always wanted.
1. Avocados: Filled with biotin, this popular fruit maintains skin
elasticity, hair growth and nail strength. Its healthy fats are
anti-inflammatory, preventing blemishes and wrinkles. If you haven't tried
avocado toast yet, get to it—stat!
2. Pumpkin seeds: Containing zinc and essential fatty acids, they are anti-inflammatory and great for skin regeneration.
3. Flax seeds: Omega-3 helps to minimize blemishes and expedite the
healing process of wounds.
4. Radishes: A great source of sulfur, silicon and vitamin C, this
root veggie maximizes collagen production and circulation—both essential for glowing
5. Dark leafy greens: Think of it as a multivitamin for your skin.
Loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and sulfur, eating these are optimal for a flawless, wrinkle-free complexion. The darker the color, the better. Kale,
arugula and spinach are great for any salad.
6. Hemp seeds: Robust in protein and sulfur-containing amino acids,
they help in strengthening hair, nails, muscle tissue and skin, along with minimizing wrinkles and reducing the redness and size of blemishes.
7. Melons: Take your pick of cantaloupes or watermelons; this yummy
fruit is super hydrating and great for maintaining your skin's firmness.