"Star Wars" Day is finally here! Well, almost. There's a lot to be excited about this year, with the release of the next chapter of the epic saga, "The Last Jedi," on December 15. Hopefully, we can wait that long to see Luke Skywalker again. Until then, we'll just have to make do with these furry fans. May the Fourth be with you!
1. Obi Wan Corgi strikes again! Cuteness attack is imminent.
2. Somehow, this version of Darth Vader isn't scary at all.
3. Without a doubt, this is the cutest Ewok ever!
4. There's no way this Corgi stormtrooper is on the Dark Side. He's too fluffy!
5. It's definitely a tie between who's cuter. We're leaning toward BB-8, but look how fuzzy!
6. Such an elaborate costume. Such a patient dog.
7. Princess Leia has never been so precious.
8. Lookin' great, R2-D2 Chihuahua. Very in character.
9. "What do you mean, 'These aren't the droids I'm looking for'?"
10. The most perfect Chewbacca to ever Chewbacca.
11. BB-8? More like BB-You're-So-Cute.
12. This cat looks ready for some snacks. They can be from Tatooine or Naboo. Doesn't matter.
13. Kylo Ren: Tiny in size, large in angst.
14. Can we just make it a fact that there is no cuter thing on Earth—er ... Endor, than an Ewok?
15. Rebel kitty to the rescue! Prepare the fighter jet.