Recipe: Very Veggie Eggy Muffins
Yields: 12 Muffins
- 1 Cup of cooked veggies that have cooled (or a mixture of leftovers like diced turkey and ham with veggies)
- 3/4 Cup of whole milk
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a whisk, making sure everything mixes together
- Generously spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Fill muffin tins with mixture about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Use a spoon to pop egg muffins out of the tin.
- Keep in a tupperware in the fridge, up to a week.