We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
1. Premade Granola Parfaits: Make these before bed and have a healthy, no-rush breakfast waiting for you when wake up. Get the recipe at Fountain Avenue Kitchen.
Image via Mom On Timeout
2. Grilled Peanut Butter, Honey Banana Waffle
Sandwich: This breakfast sandwich has it all — protein, carbs, fruit.
If you have a George Foreman grill, it makes the process even faster! Get the
recipe at Mom on Timeout.
Image via Iowa Girl Eats
3. Blueberry Muffin Smoothie: Blend together blueberries, yogurt, bananas and uncooked
oats. The oats will help keep the kids feeling fuller longer. Get the recipe at Iowa Girl Eats.
Image via Little Dairy on the Prairie
4. Breakfast Quesadillas: Hard-boiled eggs, cheese and ham cooked in a tortilla.
Doesn't get any easier than this! Well, it could if you boiled the eggs at
night so they are ready for you in the morning! Get the recipe at Little Dairy
on the Prairie.
Image via Dorothy Kern
5. Blueberry Baked Oatmeal: Make a batch and serve it all week. The best part? You use unsweetened applesauce instead of butter or oil! Get the recipe at Crazy for Crust.
Image via Jess Fuel
6. Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches: Make these on Sunday, individually freeze them and have a
easy breakfast all week long. Get the recipe at Jess Fuel.
Image via How To Nest For Less
7. Bacon Cheddar Muffins: Who says breakfast muffins have to be
sweet? Check out these savory morsels. Get the recipe at How to Nest for Less.
Image via Zoe Zaiss
8. Two-Ingredient Banana Pancake: It can't get any quicker than this! Two eggs + one banana =
heaven! Get the recipe at Spoon University.
Image via The Village Cook
Dogs: Kids love hot dogs, but you can't serve it for breakfast.
Why not make it morning friendly by making it with a banana and peanut butter?
Instead of ketchup use jelly! Get the recipe at The Village Cook.
Image via A Few Shortcuts
10. Easy Pancake Bites: What's great about these little bites is that you can pack them with your family's favorites, such as jam, blueberries, bacon or sausage—even chocolate chips, if you wanted. Get the recipe at A Few Short Cuts.