We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
1. Breakfast Bowls: Hollow out a roll and fill with an egg and your favorite omelet mix-ins. Pop in the oven. Thirty minutes later, you get the tastiest bread bowl you'll ever have. Get the how-to at Perfecting the Pairing.
2. Waffle Slices: Cut your homemade waffles in fours, then dip the ends in melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles. So easy and so tasty! Get the how-to at Sugar Swings.
3.Breakfast Casserole Muffins: This is a great recipe to prep the night before and the kiddos can even help. Simply fill muffin tins with your favorite breakfast flavors: egg, onion, cheese, ham, bacon, etc. Then, bake. Get the how-to at Thriving Home Blog.
Image via Betsy Blue Photography
4. Doughnuts and Milk: Start your brunch off right. As your guest arrive, offer them a glass of milk topped with an adorable doughnut. Get the how-to at HWTM.com.
5. Chicken and Waffle Sliders: These mini sandwiches drizzled with syrup are sure to delight those who enjoy sweet and salty. Hold them together with a tooth pick and you'll keep the kids busy playing swords for a few minutes at least. Get the how-to at Food, Folks and Fun.
6.Pancake, Bacon Dippers: These two breakfast favorites combined in one are destined to be a hit! This recipe is heaven! Get the how-to at Stepable.
Pop Tarts: For those health conscious moms who want to serve kid favorites
but want the best ingredients, here's a recipe for you. With all of the
different options available, it's sure to please even the pickiest at the brunch. Get
the how-to at Simply Taralynn.
Toast Roll-Ups: Soft and fluffy, these cinnamon roll-ups can be filled with
peanut butter, jelly, cream cheese, Nutella, etc. You can't help but smile each
time you dunk one in syrup. Get the how-to at Cinnamon Spice and Everything
Image via Trish
Kababs: Alternate mini waffles with fruit on a skewer or make it fancy and
stick 'em with a paper straw. Serve with a maple syrup, cinnamon yogurt for
dipping. Get the how-to at Mom on Time Out.
Image via The Food in My Beard
10. Waffle Sushi: Cook thin waffles, spread with Greek yogurt and top with fruit. Roll sushi-style and serve. Get the how-to at Table Spoon.