We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
1. Witches' brooms: Cut cheese sticks in thirds and slice them up on one end to look like a broom. Push a pretzel stick into the other ends and tie a small piece of green onion around the cheese for decoration. Get the recipe at Cocinando Con Catman.
2. Caramel Apple Nachos: Neatly display apple slices on a plate, then drizzle caramel, melted marshmallows and chocolate chips on top. Get the recipe at Butter with a Side of Bread.
3. Spider Crackers: Spread cream cheese or peanut butter on a cracker, break pretzel sticks in half and gently press them into the spread. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on a second cracker and place it on top of the first. Make eyes with raisins. Get the recipe at La Jolla Mom.
4. Kiwi-stein: These little kiwis turned monsters will have little ones clamoring for more. Get the how-to at Two Healthy Kitchens.
Pumpkins: Peel tangerines and stick a small piece of celery on top and you
have an instant healthy pumpkin kids are sure to dig. Get the recipe at Handmade by Kelly.
6. Crunch Mummies: Spread a garden veggie cream cheese on a piece of celery. Then cut small pieces of turkey slices and crisscross them on top. Use dried cranberries for the eyes. Get the recipe at Betty Crocker.
7. Orange Jack-o'-Lantern: Scoop the insides of an orange out, cut out cute pumpkin faces and then fill with your fave fruit. Delicious and adorable! Get the recipe at Chocolate-Covered Katie.
8. Apple Mummies: A little gauze and some candy eyeballs turn everyday apples into Halloween-worthy treats. Get the how-to at Marci Coombs.
9. Carrot Fingers: Add a couple of strategic knife marks to turn baby carrots into spooky "fingers." The full how-to can be found at Jonathon's Fitness.