Perfect for any autumn morning, these pumpkin pie waffles will keep your stomach happy and your kitchen smelling like fall.
RECIPE: Pumpkin Pie Waffles
Yields: 4 waffles
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup leftover pumpkin pie filling (plus more for spreading)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pomegranate jewels
- Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Whisk together the baking mix, egg, milk, oil and pumpkin pie filling until smooth.
2. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for your waffle iron to cook your waffles and top with more pie filling, powdered sugar and pomegranate jewels.
Recipe by Skylar Thomson