We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
Not sure about the best way to grill those beautiful cuts of beef? Try this fool-proof recipe and instructional to cook them to the exact doneness you want.
2 to 4 steaks, cut to about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
2 tablespoons kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Turn all your burners to high on the grill and close the lid. Heat
grill for at least 15 minutes.
2. Clean and oil the grill grates.
3. Turn one section of your grill to medium heat, and leave the other
4. Season each steak generously with salt and pepper and drizzle with
5. Grill the steaks over the hottest part of the grill, covered,
until browned on both sides. You'll turn them halfway through for about 6
6. Slide the steaks to the cooler part of the grill and continue to
cook for 5 to 12 minutes until they reach your desired temperature for doneness, flipping the steaks over halfway through. (See chart on heatherlikesfood.com for
7. Transfer the steaks to a plate, top with compound butter if
desired, and tent with foil for 5 minutes before serving.