1. Mix chamomile and 6 tablespoons very hot water in a medium bowl. Let stand for 1 minute.
2. Stir in honey; mash chamomile with a wooden spoon. Let cool slightly.
3. Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher, pressing on solids to release liquid. Discard solids in sieve.
4. Add gin, lemon juice and 4 cups ice to pitcher.
5. Stir until ice is melted. Divide among chilled coupe glasses.
Recipe by Dave Mueller
ON BON APPETIT:
10 Healthy Alternatives to French Fries
12 Delicious Takes on Classic Grilled Cheese
Small Ways to Eat Your Way to Fit