For an awesome on-the-go lunch, make something healthy, hearty and handy. "The wraps are slathered with a thick layer of protein-packed vegetarian hummus and topped with crisp veggies like cucumbers, carrots and bell peppers, but you can use anything you enjoy and have on hand," says Catherine McCord of Weelicious. Adding, "You can stick with a traditional hummus or go wild and whip up white bean and basil, red beet and white bean (my fave), or avocado hummus."
Very Veggie Wraps
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 0 minutes
Total 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 persian cucumber, sliced into sticks
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, sliced into sticks
- 1. Place a tortilla on a flat surface in front of you.
- 2. Spread 1 tablespoon of the hummus all over the surface of the tortilla.
- 3. Sprinkle 1/4 each of the grated carrots, cucumbers and bell peppers on half of the tortilla, close to the edge.
- 4. Roll up the tortilla tightly like a burrito.