I used to think that homemade candy involved thermometers, marble slabs and razor-like precision. And while some recipes do employ those tools and techniques, there are those that only require four ingredients.
And a bowl.
Like this ridiculously easy—and totally authentic—peanut butter cup fudge!
Your microwave does the heavy lifting here an,d aside from chopping the peanut butter cups, all you need to do is pour and swirl!
These would make a delicious offering on a dessert buffet, or a unique foodie gift for the holidays.
Or, you know, a late night treat just for you.
Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 2 minutes
Total 12 minutes
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 24 mini peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1. Line an 8” x 8” pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- 2. Combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1–2 minutes, stirring occasionally, till melted and smooth. Pour into your prepared pan.
- 3. Melt the peanut butter just till pourable. Pour over the chocolate mixture and swirl with a knife.
- 4. Top fudge with the chopped peanut butter cups; refrigerate till firm and cut into squares.
Images via Sheri Silver