Coconut Flour Pancakes
Meal Breakfast, Lunch
Prep 5 minutes
Cook 20 minutes
Total 25 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey (can substitute maple syrup or agave syrup)
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil (or any cooking oil), plus additional for greasing griddle
- 4 – 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1. Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl. Continue whisking and add the milk and honey. Add 4 tablespoons of the coconut flour, the baking powder and salt and whisk till dry ingredients are incorporated. If the batter is runny add coconut flour, one tablespoon at a time, till batter thickens.
- 2. Heat oil in a large griddle or skillet over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and drop two tablespoons of batter onto the griddle – repeating with additional batter. Cook till surfaces are covered in bubbles and undersides are golden brown. Flip and cook the other sides. Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm while repeating with remaining batter.
Image via Sheri Silver