Unicorn foods are having a moment, no?
I've seen recipes for everything from unicorn milkshakes, cupcakes and ice cream, to meringues and hot chocolate.
And who could resist a rainbow-colored, sprinkle-coated treat?
Especially one that is only three ingredients:
This delicious fudge takes about 10 minutes to prep and only three ingredients: white chocolate chips, a can of sweetened condensed milk and sprinkles of course!
These would be perfect treats for a birthday party, and easy enough for even the littlest helpers to assist with!
Meal snack, dessert
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 5 minutes
Total 15 minutes
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- food coloring (optional)
- rainbow sprinkles
- 1. Line an 8" x 8" pan with parchment or wax paper in both directions, leaving an overhang on all sides.
- 2. In the microwave (or in a saucepan over low heat), melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk till smooth. If coloring the fudge, divide into as many portions as you have colors and dye to the desired shades.
- 3. Dollop the fudge in your prepared pan and use a thin knife or skewer to swirl. Top with the sprinkles and use a piece of wax or parchment paper to press down and adhere. Cover and refrigerate till firm. Use the parchment paper to transfer fudge to a cutting board; cut into squares and serve.
Images via Sheri Silver