Pineapple, Persian cucumbers, lemon juice, and mint blended with ice and light agave syrup is a sweet, refreshing treat. Keep the kids cool all summer long with this slushy drink—or for an adults-only version, add vodka or light rum for a night on the patio with cocktails.
Pineapple, Cucumber and Mint Slush
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 0 minutes
Total 10 minutes
- 2 cups frozen pineapple tidbits
- 3 small Persian cucumbers
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 cup of ice, or more to taste
- 1 spring of mint
- Light agave syrup or honey, to taste
- Optional: Add a splash of vodka or light rum to make this an adults-only slush drink
- 1. Wash the Persian cucumbers and remove the stem and ends. Cut them each into a few pieces to make it easier for the blender to chop up.
- 2. Add frozen pineapple tidbits and Persian cucumbers to the blender and blend until coarsely chopped.
- 3. Add lemon juice, ice and mint and blend again until smooth.
- 4. Stir in light agave syrup or honey to taste to sweeten, and serve.