Nothing says summer more than the iconic family road trip.
And whether you have a carload of little ones or just one surly teen, we all
have one common road trip BFF: Google. Let's take a virtual road trip, shall
RELATED: 10 Thoughts Every Mom Has When Summer Starts
1. "Mom, my hands taste salty!"
Google: Does hand sanitizer kill E. coli?
2. "I think you should homeschool us. Then we can
take road trips like this all the time."
Google: East Coast boarding schools
3. "Are you having another baby? Because then we
could have more kids than adults. That would rock!"
Google: Vasectomy clinics near me
4. "When I'm older, I will still love you the most.
Even more than Santa Claus. Because you are the bestest mommy in the world."
Google: Vasectomy reversal
5. "Ha ha, this town is a potty town. Los Banos
means bathroom in Spanish."
Google: Is my child gifted?
6. "Can we watch a movie? I want a snack. Did you
see that? Are we there yet? How do chickens make eggs?"
Google: Signs of ADHD
7. "Mom, he's lying! I swear I did not punch him or
take his iPad. Honest!"
Google: Abraham Lincoln quotes
8. "This song has bad words! Awesome!"
Google: Rihanna lyrics
9. "When we were little, we didn't have iPads. How
Google: Big Bird/Kermit quotes
10. "I'm gonna be grown up in a few years, right?"
Google: Family dude ranch vacations
11. "Teenagers eat a lot, right? So I'm almost like
Google: All-inclusive family vacations
12. "You're sleeping with me in the hotel, right?
Google: Adults-only resorts
13. "I think the baby ate my quarter. I think."
Google: Nearest Urgent Care
14. "Mom, I ate all the Fiber Gummies. Do we have
Google: Nearest emergency room
RELATED: You'll Never Guess What Brought My Kids Together
15. "I won! I told you I could drink six juice boxes."
Google: How to get vomit out of a car seat
Planning a family road trip this summer? Pack plenty of hand
sanitizer, snacks, barf bags—and your phone charger.
Image via Twenty20/przemekklos
My Dad Saved My Life