Learn how to transform your little girl into an adorable fawn with this easy-to-do face painting trick.
- Paints: white, black, red, brown
- Small rounded paintbrush
- Spray can or cup of water
1. Using a lightly damp sponge, dab white paint over the nose, under eyes, eyelids and brow bone.
2. Mix a medium-gray tone and, using a pointed paintbrush, outline the nose with gray. Dab gray spots in the undereye area. With small, pointed paintbrush, dab brown dots on top of the white paint under the eyes.
3. Line the eyelids with black facepaint.
4. Dab the white facepaint along the cupids bow and chin using a sponge.
5. Using a brush, draw a black line down the cupid's bow and over the top lip.
6. Paint light pink onto the bottom lip.
7. For further accents, thicken the outline of the nose and add additional white spots around the face.