Does your kid want to be a dog for Halloween? We have the perfect face painting trick to turn your tot into a dalmatian.
- Black, white and red paint
1. Cover the face, lips and one eye with white paint using a damp sponge.
2. Create a spot over one eye using a flat paintbrush with black paint
3. Outline the tip of the nose with black paint
4. Add additional spots around the face
5. Draw the mouth with black paint, first making a line down the cupid's bow, then filling the upper lip in with black paint, and drawing an outline around the smile lines
6. Using a round brush and red paint, draw a tongue
7. Finish by drawing a black line down the center of the tongue, adding whiskers around the mouth and along the brow.