by Amy Lee Sep 17, 2015
Does your tot want to be a zombie for Halloween? Here's how you can transform him and bring him back from the dead.
1. Cover the face, lips and eyes with white paint using a damp sponge.
2. Create sunken eyes by painting on the grey around the eyes and lids with the brush.
3. Cover the face with green paint using a damp sponge.
4. Contour the face by painting the black along the cheekbones, chin, sides of the nose, temples and forehead with a damp sponge.
5. Gently stamp on the yellow paint with a damp sponge on the eyelids.
6. Using a small paintbrush, extend a line on both sides of the mouth and draw thin vertical lines along the lips. Draw on eyebrows.
7. Apply white paint above the drawn brows and between the black lines on lips.
White House Announces Citizenship Campaign for Immigrants
May 22, 2018
May 15, 2018
May 14, 2018
May 11, 2018
May 10, 2018
May 08, 2018
May 04, 2018