Halloween just got a easier for busy moms with this easy-to-follow DIY.
- White, grey, black and light green paint
1. Using a damp sponge, cover the face and over the eyes with white paint.
2. Using a damp sponge, create contours along the cheeks and nose with grey paint.
3. Paint on a winged eyeliner on the eyelids and undereyes with black paint and a brush. Cover the eyebrows with black paint. Give your witch a little beauty mark.
4. Create dark circles under the eyes using a sponge or sponge brush, then blend using white paint on a sponge.
5. Paint lipstick on the lips using a paintbrush and white paint.
6. Paint a light green over the eyelids.
7. For extra flair, paint the hair white, and add glitter to the lips.