by Amy Lee Sep 22, 2015
Halloween just got a easier for busy moms with this easy-to-follow DIY.
1. Using a damp sponge, cover the face and over the eyes with white paint.
2. Using a damp sponge, create contours along the cheeks and nose with grey paint.
3. Paint on a winged eyeliner on the eyelids and undereyes with black paint and a brush. Cover the eyebrows with black paint. Give your witch a little beauty mark.
4. Create dark circles under the eyes using a sponge or sponge brush, then blend using white paint on a sponge.
5. Paint lipstick on the lips using a paintbrush and white paint.
6. Paint a light green over the eyelids.
7. For extra flair, paint the hair white, and add glitter to the lips.
10 Habits of Healthy Kids
Sep 19, 2018
Sep 18, 2018
Sep 12, 2018
Sep 11, 2018
Sep 06, 2018