April 23rd, Safe Kids Worldwide held their annual Safe Kids Day held at Smashbox Studios in Culver City. The day was filled with celebrity interviews, safety tips and lots of fun for the whole family.
The top 5 celebrity safety tips of Safe Kids Day were:
- Asia Monet Ray: Always wear a helmet when biking or scooting
- Reiya Downs & Riele Downs: Don't put beads up your nose
- Jennifer Marsala: Don't text and drive and never let toddlers drive
- Samantha Harris: ALWAYS follow carseat guidelines and regulations. There is never an exception
- Leonor Varela: Always be aware
Here are 5 resources every parent should have handy:
Poison Help Line – 1-800-222-1222 (save it in your contacts)
Sign up for a Product Recall Newsletter
Safe Kids day was filled with yummy food to eat, amazing entertainment complete with a magic show and life-saving child injury prevention activations throughout the event. From meeting with local fireman, to safety features for homes to . One of our favorite activities was the day-glo dance party, life size lite brite wall and ball pit complete with giant unicorns and pegasus'. Safe Kids Worldwide certainly know how to throw a party that is chock full of safety education.