We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
1. "Stop yelling at your sister," I yelled at my 12-year-old. "We do not YELL AT EACH OTHER IN THIS HOUSE!"
2. I told my 8-year-old we were out of eggs when she asked if she could bake cookies. We had plenty, but I didn't want her messing up the kitchen with a cooking project.
3. After she went to bed, I thought, "Mmmm, cookies." And baked up a couple dozen.
4. When my 4-year-old discovered his recent artwork in the trash, I blamed it on his sister. Then I blamed my husband for not taking the trash out. Then I blamed everyone else, including the dog, for having such a cluttered house that we have to throw out preschool artwork, and I have to throw everyone under the bus.
5. I used my kid's $25 Amazon gift card to buy a stainless steel fish turner and some batteries. Because clutter. Doesn't she have enough already?