Makes: 8 to 10 waffles
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
1 package Krusteaz Bakery Style Gingerbread Mix
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1 cup whipped cream cheese, or regular cream cheese at room temperature
2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. In a bowl, combine the gingerbread mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs and mix well.
3. Allow batter to sit 5 to 10 minutes to thicken.
4. Pour batter into greased waffle iron, filling according to manufacturer’s directions.
5. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes until golden, or follow manufacturer’s directions.
6. Remove to a cooling rack. Waffles will crisp as they cool.
7. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and honey, and serve with the waffles.
Back to: Family Friendly Holiday Favorites
Cornbread Stuffing on a Stick