Grab the kids, and get crafty with this free 4th of July pinwheel printable.
What You'll Need
1. Click here to download the 4th of July Pinwheel printable and the red backing.
2. Print out the red backing first. Turn the paper over and print the pinwheels on the other side.
3. Cut along the dotted lines.
4. Fold down corners that have black dots.
5. Use a thumbtack to pin the corners down, and attach the pinwheel to a craft stick.
6. Enjoy waving these patriotic playthings through the air over the holiday weekend!
Happy 4th of July!
Great Games for a Backyard Carnival