Not the walking dead. Or the Boy Scouts with their popcorn.
No, the Elsas are coming. All 5,082,367 of them.
How do I know there will be so many of them? A couple of weeks ago I took my daughter, 7, to a Halloween event. And then I almost lost her. That’s because she, as well as every other girl under age 10, dressed as Elsa from Frozen.
So to prepare for the onslaught of Queen Elsas showing up at your door this Halloween, here are 10 Things to Say to Trick-or-Treaters Dressed as Elsa:
1. So the cold never bothered you anyway?
2. You kind of set off an eternal winter.
3. Did you tell the guards to open up the gates?
4. You’re so wise, Elsa. You can’t marry a man you just met.
5. So. DO you wanna build a snowman?
6. What does it mean, “My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around”?