Hey y'all! Today I'll be sharing how I made this adorable chevron bow for my embroidery hoop Easter wreath.
I showed y'all how I make my bows here, but I love this ribbon and we had a lot of snow here in VA this weekend, so I figured why not do another bow tutorial post?
Just a little FYI: I make bows a weird way. There is no tying of anything, just pipe cleaners and a crap ton of hot glue.
Get your hot glue guns ready, ladies, let's get started!
What you'll need: ribbon, hot glue gun and sticks, pipe cleaners and fabric scissors. (My hot glue gun is a little dirty, don't judge me.)
2. Cut two pieces of ribbon the same length.
3. Fold each side in half.
4. Pinch each end of the ribbon and attach them together using the pipe cleaner.
5. Cut a small piece of ribbon: enough to go around the center of your bow to cover up the pipe cleaner. Hot glue that piece to the bow.
6. Cut two pieces of ribbon to make your tails and hot glue each tail to the ribbon.
I hope this helps all my fellow bow makers. If you have any questions, please comment below!
- Ribbon: Michael's
- Burlap ribbon: Hobby Lobby
- Pipe cleaners: Michael's
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Fabric scissors
More from BlogHer:
When Should You Let Your Daughter Start Shaving Her Legs?
Make Pottery Barn Knock-Off Moss Bunnies
Why Was Pokemon Banned From My Daughter's School?
The Disgusting Thing I Let My Son Do In Public