Protect your tabletops in a trendy and affordable way with these DIY cork coasters! These coasters are perfect to take you into backyard BBQ season with friends and family.
Craft: Cork Coasters
· Cork sheet
· Painter's tape
· Paint brush
1. Using a marker and a ruler, draw 2 straight lines
down and 2 straight lines across on the cork sheet to get 9 squares.
2. Cut along the lines of the cork sheet to create
9 individual squares
3. For each square, use the tape to outline
4. Paint around the pieces of tape
5. Peel the tape off and let it dry for a few