It's almost summer, and summer means outdoor dinner parties and cute table decorations. Transform your old, (now) off-white table napkins into chic tabletop accessories for your ideal summer BBQ with this DIY step-by-step!
Craft: Dip-Dyed Napkins
· 2 tubs
1. Pour water into one of the tubs and soak the
napkins in it
2. In the second bin: pour 1 cup of salt into hot water
3. Pour the dye into the second bin
4. Bring the napkins from the cold tub and soak it
into the hot tub
5. Take out, and repeat with only ½ the napkin in
the hot water.
6. Take out, and repeat again but with this time
only ¼ of the napkin in the hot water.
7. Let dry