We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
1 package refrigerated pizza dough (or you can make your own)
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
Mozzarella cheese cut into bite size pieces
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Drizzle slices of tomato generously with olive oil, then salt and pepper.
3. Roll out the pizza dough on a flat surface. Using a small bowl or wide mouthed glass, cut the dough into small circles to make the mini pizzas. Roll leftover dough pieces together, flatten and repeat cutting into small circular cutouts.
4. Brush both sides of the dough with olive oil. Make sure your grill has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
5. Grill the dough until grate marks appear, about 5 minutes.
6. Flip the dough. Then, with recently grilled side up, add tomato slices, a piece of basil and the mozzarella.
7. Grill for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. This recipe can easily be adapted for meat lovers with the addition of capicola or pepperoni.