2 cups of vegan earth balance buttery sticks, room temperature (or butter if you don't need vegan)
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups dried cranberries (or pecans)
3 1/4 cups gluten-free flour*
1 3/4 cups garbanzo flour
4 teaspoons xantham gum
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with vegan butter.
2. Combine xantham gum and flours and set aside.
3. Whip butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in vanilla and salt until combined and then beat in cranberries.
5. Add flour mix to butter mixture and stir until combined.
6. Form dough into 1-inch balls and drop onto cookie sheet about an inch apart (or use a small cookie scooper).
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies start to brown. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes then roll in bowl with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
*Basic Gluten-Free Flour Mix
6 cups white rice flour
2 cups potato starch
1 cup tapioca flour
Store leftover flour in an airtight container.
From Yvonne Condes
Back to dessert recipes