1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour mix
1/2 cup brown rice flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons xantham gum
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
2 beaten eggs
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (5 bananas)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8-by-4-by-2½-inch bread pan with canola oil.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, xantham gum, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl.
3. In a medium bowl, mash bananas. Then add beaten eggs, sugar, vanilla and oil. Mix until combined.
4. Make a hole in dry mixture and pour in wet ingredients. Mix until combined and lumpy.
5. Bake for 55 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
*Basic Gluten-Free Flour Mix
6 cups white rice flour
2 cups potato starch
1 cup tapioca flour
Store leftover flour in an airtight container.
From Yvonne Condes