We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
2. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with
canola oil spray.
3. Using an electric mixer or stand mixer, beat the eggs, oil and
granulated sugar together until the mixture is thick and pale, about one minute.
4. Add the strawberries and beat at low speed about 30 seconds, just enough to
break up the berries a bit.
5. In a small bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, oat flour,
baking powder, baking soda and xantham gum.
6. Add 2 cups of flour mixture to the bowl and mix briefly,
just until everything is combined. Smooth the batter into cake pan.
7. To make the crumble, mix together the remaining 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
8. Cut the butter into small pieces and add them to the flour mixture. Using your
hands, rub the butter into the flour mixture until it has the texture and feel
of wet sand.
9. Sprinkle the crumble generously over the batter in the pan.
the strawberry cake about 35 minutes or until a tester or toothpick comes out
clean. Cool the cake in the pan about 10 minutes,
11. Take a knife and run
it along the sides of the cake. Then place a plate on top of the cake pan. Turn
it over and quickly turn it back over onto a serving dish. It's very crumbly
and moist so best not put on a cooling rack. Serve at room temperature.