1. Confetti Balloon: Snazz up a regular white balloon by filling it up with confetti and helium. The
extra pop of color is all you need. Get the how-to at I Spy DIY.
2. Ice, Ice, Baby: Fill water balloons up and then freeze 'em. When it's time for the party fill a glass bowl with the ice balloons and your favorite bottle (or maybe just some lemonade if you are keeping it alcohol free). Get the how-to at A Subtle Revelry.
3. Picture Perfect: Use photos (insta photos are the coolest) as party balloon weights. It adds personality to your party. Get the how-to at Studio DIY.
4. Frost it: Here is one of the easiest ways to frost a cake. Basically pour melted store bought frosting onto a cake. Get the how to at Sweet CS Designs.
5. Glitter and Glam: Add sparkle to your drinks by sprinkling edible glitter into your ice cube tray as you make the ice. Get the how-to at A Subtle Revelry.
Image via Mark Lund
6. Ice Cream Prep: Skip the drips by scooping ice cream into cupcake liners. Do this the night, so you can simply pass them out at the party. Get the how to at Real Simple.
7. Brownie Bowls: Serve your ice cream in a brownie bowl. Bake brownies in a cupcake tin. Once baked, press a second tin on top to create the bowls. Get the how-to at Dreyers.
8. Keep It Cold: Don't water down your wine with ice cubes. Instead pop in some frozen grapes. Get the how-to at Vanilla Extract.
9: Write On: Before you wrote your message on your cake with frosting, spell out the letters
neatly using a tooth pick. Then simply trace over the letters. Get the how-to
at Coco Cake Land.
Cocktails: Before the party begins, pre-make your cocktails and pour them
in Mason jars. Then store them in a bucket of ice when guests arrive. Get the
how-to at The Chic Site.