1. Disney Princess Bedroom: Every little girl seem to go through a "princess" phase, although most get through the phase by memorizing princess song lyrics and wearing a plastic tiara. Let's just hope this little girl doesn't move on to a dinosaur phase next week.
4. Swimming Under an Elephant Bedroom: This bedroom lets your child get a realistic idea of what it would look like to be laying at the bottom of a swimming pool while an elephant floated directly above them, which if we are being honest, would be a really dangerous situation.
5. Airplane Bedroom: This airplane bedroom looks pricey, and it's obviously built to be visually pleasing for adults. But it's probably very confusing for children because they've never seen an airplane that looks like that quaint antique plane. Thanks for the cool trash can bed, mommy!
6. Runway Bedroom: Reinforce your exhibitionist child's desire to be the center of attention by building them this bedroom that puts their bed center stage on a glowing catwalk. Appearance isn't important. We just want you to be a good person, honey.
7. Dinosaur Attack Bedroom: If your kid really, really loves dinosaurs, then it stands to reason that they would love to be eaten by a dinosaur...right? The logic seems solid to me. So why not give your dinosaur-loving kid a bed that simulates the last thing they would see before being consumed by a T-Rex?
8. Black Light Bedroom: Give your child a blacklight and laser light show themed bedroom. Then they'll feel unexplainably peaceful and at home when they get invited to their first psychedelic parties in college. Good job, parents.