Forget boring store-bought phone cases! Learn how to make your very own by using washi tape.
- X-Acto knife
- Washi tapes (thinner one of solid color, thicker one with pattern)
- White phone case
1. Tape two strips of the thin washi tape on the bottom portion of phone case.
2. Take the patterned washi tape and place them diagonally across the phone case and wrap the extra tape around to the interior part . Repeat going towards the opposite way, starting from the third-half of the case.
3. Take X-Acto knife and cut out the side buttons.
4. Slide your phone into the case.