1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Adjust your oven racks to the upper
and lower positions.
2. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a nonstick liner, and set aside.
3. In the bowl of a food processor,
combine flours, wheat germ, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and
salt. Pulse the mixture until all ingredients are combined.
4. Add in the butter
and honey while continuing to pulse until mixture resembles a coarse meal.
Continue to pulse while pouring the ice water through the feed tube at the top
of the processor until the dough barely comes together.
Do not over-process.
5. Shape dough into a flat disk, wrap in plastic wrap and
refrigerate for 10 minutes.
6. Place the dough onto a lightly
floured surface. Roll out the dough into a rectangle, about 1/8-inch thick
using a floured rolling pin.
7. Using any type of cookie cutter you like, cut out
8. Place crackers onto prepared baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes or
until lightly golden around the edges but not dark brown, rotating the baking
sheets halfway through cooking to ensure even browning.