Servings: 8-10 slices
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes (inactive)
- 4 tablespoons extra
virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 12-inch
pre-baked, store-bought pizza crust
- 1/3 cup store-bought pizza sauce
- ¾ cup low
moisture shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup grape
tomatoes, halved horizontally
- ½ cup
butternut squash, cut in ½-inch cubes, lightly steamed
- ½ yellow
bell pepper, de-seeded and cut into ½-inch squares
- ½ cup broccoli florets, lightly steamed
- ¼ red onion,
thinly sliced lengthwise
- ¼ teaspoon dried
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F and brush the
pre-baked pizza crust with half of the olive oil.
2. Evenly distribute pizza sauce then cheese over
the entire pizza crust, leaving a ½-inch
border around the edge.
3. Layer the vegetables, starting with the
tomatoes, in a rainbow pattern on top of the cheese, drizzle with remaining
olive oil and sprinkle with dried oregano and salt.
4. Bake the pizza for 25-30 minutes until the
vegetables are cooked and the crust is light golden brown.
5. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Skylar Thomson