We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
I love me a cracker outta the box as much as the next gal, but I'm wary when I read the listed ingredients and can't pronounce half of them. There are only seven—count 'em, seven—ingredients in these Cinnamon Honey Wheat Thins, and I'm betting you've already got all of them in your kitchen.
Is it easier to go to the market and buy a box of Wheat Thin crackers? Of course it is. But I guarantee that you're not going to find a sweet version that is as naturally crunchy, tasty, and entirely pronounceable as these!
1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup water
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, salt, cinnamon, and butter. Pulse until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, water, and vanilla and add it to the food processor. Pulse until a dough forms.
4. Remove dough and split into four equal portions. Roll out each portion as thin as you can, about 1/16 inch.
5. Cut dough into 1-inch squares and carefully move them to a Silpat-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until crackers are golden brown. Keep your eye on them as they can burn quickly!
7. Move crackers to a cooling rack to cool and serve with Honey Cream Cheese Dip.
Honey Cream Cheese Dip:
Simply place the ingredients in a bowl, stir to combine and serve with crackers.