2 Eggo Brown Sugar Cinnamon Roll Wafflers
1. Toast the Eggo Brown Sugar Cinnamon Roll Wafflers and then place them on a plate.
2. Peel a banana and cut it in half.
3. Cut 2 triangles from one half using a knife.
4. Place the banana triangles on top of the Eggo Wafflers.
5. Break off a 2 pieces of a pretzel rod to fit on the bottom of the Wafflers.
6. Cut a strawberry in half and shape the halves tofit the bottom to look like erasers.
7. Cut a raisin in half & add it to the top of the banana to look like the lead of a pencil.
Recipe and photo via Jill Mills from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
Fresh Pear Waffle Snacks With Honey Nut Cream Cheese