2 mini waffles
chocolate ice cream
1/4 cup marshmallow dessert topping
1/4 cup melted dark chocolate
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1. Toast the waffle slices as directed on the product packaging and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
2. Add a dollop of chocolate ice cream to half of the waffles.
3. Top with a drizzle of marshmallow topping and top with the remaining waffles to create four sandwiches.
4. Dip each sandwich in the melted chocolate and shake a little to remove the excess chocolate.
5. Roll the chocolate dipped sandwich in the graham cracker crumbs and serve.
Recipe and photo via Catherine Davis from Food, Family & Finds
Peanut Butter & Banana Waffle Bites