2 cinnamon toast frozen waffles
1/4 cup peanut butter
1. Toast two slices of frozen cinnamon toast waffle as directed on the packaging.
2. Cut or tear each slice into four mini waffles.
3. Spread peanut butter on one side of each mini waffle.
4. Add a slice of banana to four of the waffles.
5. Sandwich two waffles together to create four mini peanut butter and banana waffle bites.
Optional add-ons: chocolate-hazelnut spread, jelly, marshmallow crème, chocolate chips, dried fruit, raisins.
Recipe and photo via Catherine Davis from Food, Family & Finds
After-School Pencil Snack