1. For bruschetta: Preheat oven to 375°F. Line bread slices on a baking sheet and rub each surface with garlic. Brush small amount of oil onto each crostini and bake for 15 to 20 minute or until lightly toasted.
2. For Tomato-Mozzarella: Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and toss together. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture over each bruschetta.
3. For Apple-Asiago: Place a few slices of apple onto each bruschetta and top with a tablespoon of shredded cheese. Place under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts and bubbles.
4. For White Bean-Rosemary: Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend together until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread 1 tablespoon over each bruschetta.
5. For Braised Kale: Place oil into a skillet over medium-high heat. Add kale and garlic and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes. Add broth and reduce heat to medium-low to simmer. Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until leaves have wilted and liquid has evaporated. Stir in pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper. Place a tablespoon of kale mixture onto each bruschetta.